Friday, June 20, 2014

Elements of Educational Technology

What I find so fascinating about the world of technology is that it is ever-evolving, always growing, and continuously influencing the way people live their lives. When placed in the context of education technology holds a profound weight and influence if used correctly. I greatly appreciate the dissection of the 13 elements that make up the world of educational technology because they show that it is more than just using a projector or SMARTboard, but figuring out how to properly engage student minds and use technology as a tool to promote critical thinking skills. I find myself in awe of how complex this tool is, but look forward to using it more efficiently in the classroom. Below is the link to my Elements of Educational Technology paper. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18coQ-VyiSHXU3soUdJMA9z_nh2eFWulhx96TelMgju0/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment